Tablature for Pedal Steel Guitar - 'text' in tab

From: address@hidden
Subject: Tablature for Pedal Steel Guitar - 'text' in tab
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:54:51 +0100

I want to write some music for Pedal Steel Guitar. Most player are using tablature so I want to use it also. One of my problems is that the Pedel Steel Guitar has pedals! They re-tune one or more strings when pressed.

(There is of cause no standard on how many pedals or which strings they retune or how they re-tune them, but that is another problem...)

The pedals are usually indicated by a letter beside the tab, e.g 8A, 8F,...
See image psg-tab.png

In this case the A means that the 5 and 10 string is raised 2 semitones(B to C#). F means that string 4 and 8 is raised 1 semitone(E to F).

I have done this and it shows everything correct but for the pedal letter. How can I get a letter beside the tab note?

%% Start
\version "2.19.11"

\header {
  title="Pedal Steel Guitar - E9th"
}

PSGE-tuning = \stringTuning <b, d e fis gis b e' gis' dis' fis'>
Notes = { <e' a' cis''>2 e''4}

psgNotes = {
  \set TabStaff.restrainOpenStrings = ##t
  %%\override StringNumber #'transparent = ##t
  <<e'2\6 g'2\5 c''2\4 >> e''4\4
}

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff { \clef "G" \key a \major \time 3/4 \Notes }
    \new TabStaff \with
    { stringTunings = \PSGE-tuning }
    {
      \psgNotes

%% End

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.