Re: snippet throws programming errors

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: snippet throws programming errors
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:37:18 +0100

Grouping the key with the music is fine and gives no error (I’m using a Mac).
That’s reasonable since the key may change at places within the music.

JM

%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.15"

music = \relative c'' {
  \key c \major
  e2 g,
  \key e \minor
  e2 g,
}

\score  {

  \new Staff <<
    \music

  \layout {
    \context { \Voice \consists "Ambitus_engraver" }