Re: Tablature for Pedal Steel Guitar - 'text' in tab

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Tablature for Pedal Steel Guitar - 'text' in tab
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:08:00 +0100

On 2015-01-12 21:54, address@hidden wrote:
I want to write some music for Pedal Steel Guitar. Most player are using
tablature so I want to use it also. One of my problems is that the Pedel
Steel Guitar has pedals! They re-tune one or more strings when pressed.

Thank you both Pierre and Simon for your help. I'm not sure at the moment which way to go but now I have three way where I before had none

There's more than one way to skin a cat'

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.