Page Headers

From: Chris Trahan
Subject: Page Headers
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:09:23 -0600

I would like to put the title of a score as a page header starting on page 2. This would be on the same line as the page number and could be on the opposite side from the page number or centered on the page.

I can't find out how to do this. I've searched the learning, notation, snippets, etc.

I find a reference to oddHeaderMarkup and evenHeaderMarkup but no description of how to use these variables.

Thanks,
Chris