7 course lute tablature

From: Omer Katzir
Subject: 7 course lute tablature
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 10:15:41 +0200

Hello everyone,

Several months ago you helped me created two templates, one for 10
course lute with french tablature and the second was for 7 course lute
with french tablature.

My old iMac died and I lost both and was only able to restore the 10
course template from the group archive and I will like to ask your
help again to recreate the 7 course, I had problems recreating it on
my own from scratch.

There are total of three voices, two (soprano and alto) on the same
staff, the bass is on different staff, plus the tablature which
contains all three. The tuning is f g c f a d g.

In my most recent failed attempt I tried to use \parallelmusic  but I
couldn't set the tablature at all.

Thank You for your help again

--
Omer Katzir