Re: Page Headers

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Page Headers
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:24:08 -0700 (MST)

Pierre,

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with what Chris did, as long is it works. In general, I think you are right because we know that the default code in titling-init.ly works un-modified, then it probably should not be changed, just for that sake. However, if someone doesn't like the default layout of header variables, then it kind of makes sense to me to change it since we also know that you don't have to do anything to make sure this file is included in the compile-path. It kind of seems like this is the case.

Personally, I'd advocate your solution, since I try to modify the root files as little as possible unless I absolutely need to.

Great example, by the way, of how to customize the header variables! I've been meaning to make a post about it on my blog.

Regards,
Abraham