Re:bottom of EPS output cut off (+ size of PDF files)

From: Andrew Cashner
Subject: Re:bottom of EPS output cut off (+ size of PDF files)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:35:51 -0600

I have posted an improved version of the "lilycrop" BASH script that
checks for multiple PDF pages; if it finds them it bursts the PDF and
crops the separate files. It now produces a new PDF file *-crop.pdf
instead of overwriting the original PDF produced by lilypond.

It is available at https://github.com/andrewacashner/lilypond/. Please
test and give feedback!

Thank you to Andrea for the original cropping process (you are
credited in the code).

Best,
Andrew