Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 146, Issue 81

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 146, Issue 81
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:48:54 +0100

Dear David,

it was not my intention to imply that you don’t know that. I just wanted to
mention in this thread that non-trivial rules in music notation lead to
non-trivial implementations in music notation software.
For sure, this does not mean that the documentation could not be improved or the
implementation could not be easier to use.

Cheers,
Joram