Re: box around notes

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: box around notes
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 08:54:47 -0600

Hi Klaus,

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Klaus Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David,

one more big THANK YOU for your fast reply.

You're very welcome!

Yes, it was very helpful.
I have updated music-boxer-stencil so that it works again with the boxEngraver. Finally I did some cleanup to my messy code in make-box.d).

Looks great!  I like how you fixed the boundaries of the fill---looks much better.

I've streamlined two of the variable definitions in music-boxer-stencil.  I think you will also find it very helpful if you use line breaks and indentation to clarify the structure of if-expressions and such.  As I was looking at this, I went ahead and changed the formatting to help me follow the code.  See attached excerpt.

Hope this helps!

David