Re: Grand Advanced Stylesheet Project (GASP)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Grand Advanced Stylesheet Project (GASP)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:39:22 -0500

Hi Henning,

> My templates contain a lot of commented lines with commands/tweaks that I
> sometimes use, so that I don’t need to look them up again. That might fit
> templates in Frescobaldi, but isn’t suitable for stylesheets that you just
> include without looking at them.

To my mind, the stylesheets and templates we develop should have a minimum of
“cruft” (including commented commands and tweaks).

You do bring up a great point, though: we should definitely have multiple
ChordName (e.g., naming convention/style) stylesheets.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>