Re: editionEngraver

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: editionEngraver
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:45:00 +0100

Dear Kevin,

thanks for this hint! There is an error in the description ...
The editionEngraver is part of openLilyLib. To use it, you have to download the whole library and add the path to the list of include paths.
Then you can
\include "editorial-tools/edition-engraver/definitions.ily"
and use it.

HTH
Jan-Peter