Re: Metronome vertival position after vertical space

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: Metronome vertival position after vertical space
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 23:17:54 +0100

Hello Pierre,

This version with the empty tempo name is the one that fits my need best, since it’s easier to fine tune with offsets for every particular case.

Thanks a lot!

JM

Le 14 janv. 2015 à 18:39, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> a écrit :

Or even :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.15"

{
  c1
  \break
  \tweak X-offset #6
  \mark\markup\bold\fontsize #-2 "Presto"
  \once\override Score.MetronomeMark.Y-offset = #13
  \tempo "" 2 = 130
  c1
}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pierre

Hi Jacques,

How about :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.15"

{
  c1
  \break
  \tempo \markup\concat {
      \column { \vspace #3 "Presto" }
      \hspace #-8
  c1
}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Cheers,
Pierre

Hello folks,

Following the answer to a question I got recentlty from this list, I’ve come to:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.15"

{
  c1

  \break

  \tempo\markup{
    \column{
      " " \vspace #2
      "Presto"
    }
  } 2 = 130

  c1
}

How can I align the metronome indication with the « Presto » tempo text?

Thanks a lot!

JM

<PastedGraphic-1.tiff>