Re: Quartet Template with/without trills

From: Toine Schreurs
Subject: Re: Quartet Template with/without trills
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:19:23 +0100

> >I have used the tags 'trills and 'expand to produce scores and midi.
> >However although the tags work OK when the music files are
> >compiled individually when using the score file below any music identified
> >by 'trills or 'expand is skipped. Am I missing a point
> >here or is this not possible?
> >
> >\version "2.18.2"
> >
> >\include "piece.ly"
> >#(set-global-staff-size 14)
> >\score {
> > \new StaffGroup \keepWithTag #'score
> >  \removeWithTag #'expand \music
> >\layout { }
> >}
> >\score {
> >   \new StaffGroup \keepWithTag #'score
> >   \removeWithTag #'trills  \music
> >  \midi{  }
> >}

keepWithTag #'score keeps untagged and score-tagged sections and removes all
other tagged sections.  So you will loose #'trills and #'expand.

What about:

score {
 \new StaffGroup \keepWithTag #'(score trills expand)
   \removeWithTag #'expand \music
 layout { }
}

\score {
 \new StaffGroup \keepWithTag #'(score trills expand)
  \removeWithTag #'trills  \music
 \midi{  }
}

or even:

score {
 \new StaffGroup \keepWithTag #'(score trills)
   \music
 layout { }
}

\score {
 \new StaffGroup \keepWithTag #'(score expand)
   \music
 \midi{  }
}

Toine Schreurs