Derive the correct print function of a grob

From: tisimst
Subject: Derive the correct print function of a grob
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:30:53 -0700 (MST)

Is it possible to derive the correct default print function for a grob?

For example, if I want to get the stencil of a hairpin, I know the function
is called "ly:hairpin::print", but for accidentals, it's
"ly:accidental-interface:print".

I'd like to be able to get the right one automatically (in scheme) without
needing to specify them all and use conditionals to figure out the right
one. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if this is even possible, and I can deal
with it if it's not, but I'd rather not if I can help it.

Thanks,
Abraham