Re: Typesetting chord symbols

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Typesetting chord symbols
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:44:38 +0000

On 1/19/15 8:15 PM, "Kieren MacMillan" <address@hidden>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>What¹s happening with this issue?

As far as I know, nothing is happening with this issue except a discussion
of possible architecture for a scheme chord representation, and for
decoupling presentation from representation.

I don't have time at the moment to work on it.  It's possible that in a
couple of weeks I'll have a change in my life to give me more time to work
on LilyPond.  If not, I won't be able to implement any of these changes.

Thanks,

Carl