Re: Custom DrumStaff

From: Cynthia Karl
Subject: Re: Custom DrumStaff
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:20:30 -0600

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 10:52 PM, Kevin Tough <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I just tried your example and Lilypond produced the following error
> messaages. Could it be due to my version of 2.18.2?
>
> Parsing...
> TwoInstruments.ly:14:16: error: syntax error, unexpected UNSIGNED
>  r8\p bol8 r8
>               8        % 4
> TwoInstruments.ly:26:10: error: syntax error, unexpected UNSIGNED
>  boh8\p
>         8 r8 8         % 1
> TwoInstruments.ly:33:1: error: errors found, ignoring music
> expression

Yes, I get those errors with version 2.18.2, but not with 2.19.15.  Do Release
Notes for the various releases exist?  That would show, e.g. all differences
between v.2.19.15 and v.1.18.2 or between v.2.19.15 and v.2.19.14?  Or between
the current stable versionj and the current developmental version?