Re: my display function

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: my display function
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 19:15:12 +0100

On 2015-01-24 18:41, Mattes wrote:

Am Samstag, 24. Januar 2015 18:18 CET, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
schrieb:

I want to create my own display function that combines several commands

into one function.

Yes, you declare meDisplay as taking four arguments but call it with two.
Why don't you define it as a simple scheme function?

#(define (meDisplay message value)
     (display message)
     (display " : ")
     (display value)
     (newline))

Well, I had it like this first but I got some error so I changed it...

Why do you declare foo as a void function? After all, it _does_ return music,
doesn't it?

Yes, it does ;-)
It used to be a music function but I changed it and forgot to remove the returning value.

Thank you very much for your help!
// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.