Changing Text Fonts

From: Matthew James Briggs
Subject: Changing Text Fonts
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:17:22 -0800

Hello, I am brand new to this and trying to learn how to change the fonts used for text elements.  In this case, Title.

The example below does not work (I'm using a crazy font for the example, in actuality I would use something else, but this proves for sure that the Font is not being changed).

Attached is a picture of the Font Book application on my Mac.  How do I know the exact name of the font-name that should be used in the ly file?  Could this differ from what I see in the FontBook?

Also, I usually like to increase the kerning of the Title.  Is this possible?

Thanks.

.mjb

\version "2.18.2"

\header {