Re: Changing Text Fonts

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Changing Text Fonts
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:48:24 -0700 (MST)

Matthew,

If Kieren is right about the font format, you might try using a free online TTF-to-OTF converter on the font file you'd like to use. Other than that, it looks like your syntax is correct. You could also change one of the main document fonts to be the one you are trying to use.

- Abraham

Sent from my iPhone