Re: \startTrillSpan without the tr at the beginning?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: \startTrillSpan without the tr at the beginning?
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:57:37 +0000

Thank you very much - Your first suggestion works perfectly. This second
suggestion (which I won't get to test until tomorrow) looks like the one
for this sort of score (moved and applied to the whole score), since the
default is never needed. With these hints I should be able to make
progress on the actual spanning zig-zag too...

Richard