Re: Need to suppress bar number checking in midi block

From: Michael Hendry
Subject: Re: Need to suppress bar number checking in midi block
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:52:26 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Like Michael Ellis, I like to use both "|" and \barNumberCheck to pick up
rhythm errors and missing or duplicated bar that I've made, and I use MIDI
output to pick up wrong notes in my transcriptions.

I can usually pick out the erroneous \barNumberCheck warnings because the
bar number reported usually exceeds the number of bars in the piece, but I
prefer to see no error messages.

Temporarily disabling MIDI output also works, but I'd prefer to leave
working code alone, and not be constantly commenting it out and then back in
again.