Re: Four Bars per Line/System, again :)

From: Michael Hendry
Subject: Re: Four Bars per Line/System, again :)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:11:26 -0700 (MST)

Thanks, David.

I'm very much at the stage of using example files and modifying them so that
they work for me as far as Lilypond is concerned - and can't even plod
through your Scheme function definition to work out what it's doing!

4 bars per line or 8 bars per line will do everything I want - the reason I
started investigating further is that the...

\repeat unfold 3 {
          s1 \noBreak s1 \noBreak s1 \noBreak s1 \break }

...trick I'd been using up to now had caused a problem with the leadsheet
for a song I was working on - it produced an extra blank stave, which I
couldn't get rid of until I came across your function.

Any chance of your documenting its inner workings for a Scheme virgin?