Octavation of clef works with lilypond v 2.16.1, but not with 2.18

From: Martin Dümig
Subject: Octavation of clef works with lilypond v 2.16.1, but not with 2.18
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:24:33 +0100

Hello,

i have the problem that my lilypond files do not produce octavated clefs with version 2.18 and 2.19.  I made a small program which generates the expected output with 2.16, but not with 2.18 and up.  Here i get the warning

Warnung: Eigenschafts-Typprüfung für »clefOctavation« (translation-type?) kann nicht gefunden werden. vielleicht ein Tippfehler?

Warnung: Zuweisung wird übersprungen

The problem is not severe since it does not cancel the compilation – only the octavated clefs are missing.

% Test for clefs

% This works with lilypond-windows.exe 2.16.1

% It does not work with lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.15

% \include "deutsch.ly"

{

  \key c \major

  \clef "G"