Re: Symlinks on Windows

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Symlinks on Windows
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:37:21 +0100

Hi Urs,

AFAIK GIT doesn't handle symlinks at all. It won't override them, but if
you clone the repo, there should be copies of the file.

Best,
Jan-Peter

P.S.: ... and now for something completely different ... I am rebuilding
the edittion-engraver from scratch to allow suggested modifications -
and if the little pig inside me and my always short free-time permits, I
will write an article about that. We'll see.