Beam slope tweaking

From: Víctor
Subject: Beam slope tweaking
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:23:32 -0600

Hello everyone:

I'm trying to make beam slopes parallel to the music, or at least more evident. So I'm using \override Beam.damping = #0 wich works mostly ok, but beams in the center of the staves are still very horizontal. I've also tried to mess around with Beams.details list, but I can't figure out what of most of its keys do. Is there any way of increasing the slope of beams in the center of the staff?

Thanks in advance. Víctor.