Re: Beam slope tweaking

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Beam slope tweaking
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:37:52 +0100

Hi Victor,
Please send a tiny example.
Cheers,
Pierre

Hello everyone:

I'm trying to make beam slopes parallel to the music, or at least more evident. So I'm using \override Beam.damping = #0 wich works mostly ok, but beams in the center of the staves are still very horizontal. I've also tried to mess around with Beams.details list, but I can't figure out what of most of its keys do. Is there any way of increasing the slope of beams in the center of the staff?

Thanks in advance. Víctor.