Re: Stack Trace on Error?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Stack Trace on Error?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:39:07 +0100

Hi Anders,
Please send a full tiny example.
Cheers,
Pierre

In my current document I', using some functions, that I have created "myself" (a lot of help from the list) and I get an error
C:/Users/ame/Documents/Lilipond/PSG/firsttest.ly:5:6: error: not a rhythmic event
<e\6
     \pedA a\5 \pedF cis'\4 >2  e'4\4

C:/Users/ame/Documents/Lilipond/PSG/firsttest.ly:5:16: error: not a rhythmic event
<e\6 \pedA a\5
               \pedF cis'\4 >2  e'4\4

So I know that the error is in the functions pedA and pedF, but these functions just calls the "real" function in which I obviously have some error.

Is there someway, some switch, that will give a Stack Trace so I can see where the actual error is?

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.