RE: visibility of tuplet

From: Luca Danieli
Subject: RE: visibility of tuplet
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:17:14 +0100

No, sorry,

I made a mistake.

In neither cases the tuplet is shown.
I'll follow your suggestion, thanks!

Bye
Luca

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden; address@hidden
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:11:33 +0100

Hi David and thank you,

I'll do it the way you suggest.
Anyway that's strange, because the simpler following code works fine to me.

\tuplet 3/2 {
<< { \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = #-0.6 e2 a, cis }
\\ { \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = #0.6 d g, b } >>
}

In general this problem happens when the various notes inside the tuplet/<<>> have different duration. Is this possible?

Luca