Re: Hungarian Gregorian

From: Rita Composer
Subject: Re: Hungarian Gregorian
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:58:49 +0100

Dear All of you,

Thank you very much.
I'm richer with two types of solutions
One perfect copy http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=973
And another with not as complicated demands that Pierre suggested http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php?topic=1801.msg9962#msg9962

I attache it, for me it is more handy, suitable :-)
I'm going to offer my Hungarian friends who also waiting for some kind of solution.

Thank you very much in deed!
Sister Judit

Dear Sr. Judit,

I thought, there is some kind of reason like this one...

Honestly, the conventional gregorian typo is almost self-explanatory,
and has a very tough "spelling". I noticed this first when trying to
use another (more lily-friendly than gregorian.ly) system.
But nevertheless, I follow this thread and see if there is an
automagic solution for your use.

Cordially

Franck