Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:35:22 +0000

Hi Urs,

I putĀ \include "scholarly/annotate.ily" in each of my 24 files -- one for each instrument.

In the score I put:
\include "scholarly/annotate.ily"
\setAnnotationExportTargets #'("plaintext" "latex")

I added 1 criticalremark and 1 musical issue to test it out.

The generated parts (both the log and the inp) are printing each of the issues 25 times. See inp file attached.

Craig