Re: When a singer speaks rather than sings.

From: Haden15
Subject: Re: When a singer speaks rather than sings.
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 01:51:07 -0700 (MST)

Hello guys!! I am getting married and want to hire a domestic rock band for
the live performances on my wedding day. I searched a lot on popular singers
but most of them are foreigners and  highest paid singers
<http://www.ranker.com/list/all-the-richest-musicians-in-the-world/worlds-richest-people-lists>

that I can’t afford. I want recommendation for a domestic rock band. Please
help!!