Adding lyrics to basic drum beat

From: Kevin Tough
Subject: Adding lyrics to basic drum beat
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 01:10:35 +0100

Hi,
I'm working on getting lyrics to work with a basic drum beat. If
\addlyrics is were it is in my code, Lilypond responds with cannot find
voice and the text does not print. If I move \addlyrics within the
double less than and greater to symbols the text prints but the second
drum voice does not become midi output. I would like to have the
complete midi output and the lyrics.

Namaste,
Kevin Tough

Code:

\version "2.18.2"
% MinimalDrumWithMidi.ly

\include "./sjs_drumconfig.ly"

%#(set-global-staff-size 70)

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##f
}

\header {
        title = "Minimal Drum With Midi"
        composer = "EwithM"
        }

\score {

    \new DrumStaff { <<
      % \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #(alist->hash-table sjsdrums)
       \new DrumVoice { \stemUp \drummode { hh4 hh hh hh }}
       \new DrumVoice { \stemDown \drummode {bd4 sn bd sn }}

        \addlyrics { One Two Three Four }
        }

    \layout {
    indent = 0.0\cm