Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.17.2

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.17.2
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 10:05:43 +0100

Dear Marc,

Il 21/01/15 05.12, MarcM ha scritto:
on Mac, when I launch Frescobaldi it does not show the document. I always
have to go to " Window > New Window" to see the lilypond code and the music.
Is there a workaround?

It appears to be the problem described in
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/428
as Philippe suggested.
Can you try unchecking "Show splashscreen on startup" in the general preferences and report what happens?
Thanks.

Best wishes.
Davide