Re: musicxml2ly

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 13:21:38 +0100

Am 06.02.2015 um 11:57 schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
Hi list,

in the project, Iam currently working on, I am importing music-xml-files
created by Score Perfect. I have to "repair" all of the files and remove
the work-part. That way most files can be converted, but some files fail
with the message:
AttributeError: PartGroupInfo instance has no attribute
'set_part_information'

Maybe try looking for neoscores. IIUC they are or have been working on a MusicXML sanitizer.

HTH
Urs

Does anybody know, what to do with those files?
I tried to import the files with Rosegarden and MuseScore with no
success. I will try to use Finale Notepad with Wine on Ubuntu/64 14LTS.

If you are familiar with this problem, I can send you the xml-files via
private mail.

TIA
Jan-Peter