Engravers and multiple \score blocks (was: Multi movements and annotate)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Engravers and multiple \score blocks (was: Multi movements and annotate)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:58:41 +0100

Hi all,

can anybody tell me what happens when I have a Scheme engraver (as in https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/blob/master/ly/scholarly/annotate/__main__.ily starting around l. 105) and compile a file with more than one \score block?

I assume that _somehow_ the engraver will restart for each score, so I should be able to sort that out, i.e. let it process the scores one after another.

Any ideas?

Urs