Re: Annotate and Lilyglyphs

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Annotate and Lilyglyphs
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 22:04:25 +0100

Am 06.02.2015 um 22:00 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
That sounds like the right way to go -- choose one format for the messages.

OK, I'll think about how to do that.

I don't have much experience with this, but I'm excellent at using trial and error, and happy to help with the testing.

I live in Brisbane, Australia, and do a lot of typesetting for a conductor/composer who lives in Texas, USA. In the few short days I've been using annotate it has already made my communications about changes/corrections so much simpler and accurate.

That's great to hear. I also think it's a big step towards a _unified_ editing experience.
I'm quite appalled to see that there are (serious) people who explicitly do _not_ want such a unified experience and seem to be horrified by the idea of sharing (-> "giving away") responsibility :-(

Best
Urs

Craig