Re: What is the name of this and how to code in lily

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: What is the name of this and how to code in lily
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 12:56:34 +0000 (UTC)

Ali, Stan, Noeck & Abraham:
Thankyou for giving info and solution.
I have a question: is it possible to control the slant direction?  Refer to .png file, the tremolo on the 2nd eighth chord is slant to the left like "\" while the 2nd eighth chord is slant to the right like "/". Is the tremolo slant following the flag?
Immanuel,
Ming.

The lily code produce the .png file attached.
\version "2.19"
\language "english"
{ \clef treble   <c'd'fs'a'>4 <ef'g'bf'>8 <d'f'g'b>8:64 ~q2:32\fermata \bar"|."  }
{ \clef bass  <d,d>4 <df af b>8 <g,,g,>8:64 ~ q2:32\fermata \bar"|."   }