fonts.openlilylib.org update (Feb. 7, 2015)

From: tisimst
Subject: fonts.openlilylib.org update (Feb. 7, 2015)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 09:46:27 -0700 (MST)

Greetings, all!

I have made some updates to some of the files on  fonts.openlilylib.org
<http://fonts.openlilylib.org>  . There are minor site formatting changes
and broken link fixes (on the Documentation page), but more importantly some
font fixes/updates/additions:

- *Improviso v1.1*:
  - The C_change clef somehow had a mis-aligned contour, causing a
non-uniform appearance. This has been fixed.
  - Three supplementary hand-written text fonts have now been packaged with
the font (also useful with LilyJAZZ).

- *Ross v1.1*:
  - Based on some user feedback (thank you David Grant), the tenuto was
deemed too thin and has been thickened up to better reflect the general
style of the font. Consequently, this also updated both up and down portato
glyphs.
  - Information about a complimentary text font (the IM FELL fonts) has also
been provided. David recently shared with me an example score he composed
and engraved 100% within LilyPond that shows how nicely the two fonts go
together.

- *Profondo (no version change)*:
  - Added a dedicated font for tuplet numbers that come from the Bravura
font family to match the style better than the default Century Schoolbook
numerals. This \override is now part of the accompanying stylesheet
"profondo.ily".

And, as always, since I did some updating of the html itself, if anyone
finds a broken link, please let me know!

Happy Engraving,
Abraham