Re: Octave check for c

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Octave check for c
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 08:17:49 +0100

Hi T,

I don't have an answer to what's the problem with the = syntax, but there's an alternative command listed on

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/changing-multiple-pitches

Hth,
Robert

______

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
-- Steve Weinberg, physicist