Issue with \partcombine

From: Javier Salazar Loyola
Subject: Issue with \partcombine
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:18:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm having this issue that the \partcombine command
doesn't behave well when working with several combinations of
\partcombineApart and \partcombineChords.

In this folder
(https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzSxENzPKZj-
fkE2aVdGbWRTdU05NFMzRHpfLWJ2NGFFejJmRkpCZF9Tc0xTWW9fbVR0OGM&usp=sharing),
I put the example score on which I have the issue
(yes, I'm working on the russian song used for Tetris :P).
The command for Lilypond is in the compile.sh script.
As you can see in the output PDF (where the file
flautaSegunda.ily has the \partcombineApart and
\partcombineChords commands put in place), the
first time it appears the issue is in the measure 60
(line 48 of the flautaSegunda.ily file), where the
command takes place 5 measures after I wrote it
and the second time, on measure 69, where the command
works 11 measures after it's called.

Because of the format I use to deliver the scores, I
need to put all the tags and stuff that I included in
the files. If you could help me with this or
point me if I must report a bug, I'd appreciate it.
My previous workaround was to put the command a
number of measures before it was needed, but I
don't think that's a good option.

By the way, I use an up to date (but not dev)
version of Lilypond on Debian Jessie

Thanks!