Re: Setting Default Documentation in Frescobaldi

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Setting Default Documentation in Frescobaldi
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:02:31 +0100

On 2015-02-12 17:56, Conor Cook wrote:
How might I get my Frescobaldi installation to open up the Lilypond
2.19.15 manual instead of 2.18.2 automatically?  I have no local
documentation, so it automatically opens the internet version.

~Conor Cook

Select Edit - Preferences - LilyPond Documentation and enter this
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.