Re: change the font for all markups

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: change the font for all markups
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:53:04 -0700 (MST)

Ole Schmidt wrote
> Am 12.02.2015 um 11:50 schrieb Richard Shann <

> address@hidden

> >:
>
>> On Thu, 2015-02-12 at 12:20 +0100, Ole Schmidt wrote:
>>> Am 12.02.2015 um 12:04 schrieb Noeck <

> noeck.marburg@

> >:

>> replace "Times New Roman" with "Luxi Mono" or whatever typerwriter font
>> you have, the what would have been in Times will come out in Mono...
>>
>> Richard
>
> that makes sense and works!
>
> thanks!

>>> Thanks, but I'am looking for a solution where the \typewriter in the
>>> markup is not neccecary.
>>> I have lots of markups and don't want to change them all manually.

Ole,

While it works, the effect is that the typewriter font becomes your MAIN
font (since that is what LilyPond uses the \roman font-family for). If you
are okay with that, great. If this is not desired, you can do:

  \override Score.TextScript.font-family = #'typewriter

This only affects \markups and other simple text.

HTH,
Abraham