Lilypond, Linux and Vim

From: Kevin Tough
Subject: Lilypond, Linux and Vim
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:54:58 +0100

Once again my favorite linux OS Fedora is giving me  some problems. The
implementation of Lilypond with Vim is good. Packaged with Lilypond
2.18.2 the software is reasonably up to date. Networking with Fedora has
recently given me problems with one notebook no longer making it's wired
connection.
I'd be grateful for a few suggestions of worthy OS alternatives in the
linux world that also implement Lilypond. My searches some months ago
surprised me that Lilypond standard implementation by many Linix
flavours was not so up to date.

Namaste,
Kevin Tough