Re: Levelling hairpins

From: David Stephen Grant
Subject: Re: Levelling hairpins
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:57:54 +0100

This is how I deal with it. Not exactly automatic, but works well for me :-)

\version "2.19.15"

dynPadYOn =
#(define-music-function (parser location padding)(number?)
   #{
     \override DynamicLineSpanner.staff-padding = $padding
   #})

dynPadYOff =
#(define-music-function (parser location)()
   #{
     \revert DynamicLineSpanner.staff-padding
   #})

testMusic = {
  c'4 g c'\< a'\f | c'4\> g c' a'\p
}