Re:Levelling hairpins

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re:Levelling hairpins
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:56:57 +0000

> From: Noeck <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:15:35 +0100
>
> Hi David,
>
> > It's a shame that Lilypond does not (so far as I know) have any way to
> > (a) associate one mark with another for positioning purposes
>
> This association can be done quite easily as you can see in my previous mail.
> Have you seen it? However, I already found some drawbacks when used on the
> same
> note as other (de-)crescendi.

I have now, and it is very interesting: I may make use of this.

One of the drawbacks of receiving the lilypond-user digests is that
sometimes I am responding to something that has already had other
digest).

But with half a dozen to a dozen digests daily, I don't think I can face
changing to individual emails.  Although perhaps I should consider doing
that when there is a topic under discussion which I have started (or
have contributed to).

David