Re: change note heads according to their current measure position?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: change note heads according to their current measure position?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 08:43:50 +0100

Hi David,

thanks for the quick response! I think I'll get it working in my use case ...

Cheers,

Marc

Am 14.02.2015 um 18:19 schrieb David Nalesnik:

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 11:15 AM, David Nalesnik
<address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hi Marc,

    On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Marc Hohl <address@hidden
    <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

        IIRC, there is no way to obtain the current measure position
        from the NoteHead grob itself ...

    You can find the location by finding the PaperColumn grob which is
    associated with the NoteHead.  The properties 'rhythmic-location or
    'when contain timing imformation.  Here's a sketch:

I should mention that the output you see in the console is a pair with
the measure number and the moment within the measure.  'when would give
the absolute moment within the score (i.e., cumulative, not resetting
for measures)