Re: Staffs extending past the end of music

From: Tyler A Stank
Subject: Re: Staffs extending past the end of music
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:21:44 -0600

On 02/16/2015 06:09 PM, Simon Albrecht wrote:
Hello Tyler,

1. sorry for being an incorrigible nitpick, but the plural of “staff” is “staves” ;-) 2. It’s exceedingly difficult to understand your problem without an example. Could you please send one? At best an attached .ly file (if it’s included in the message body, it might suffer inappropriate reformatting on its way), and .png or .pdf showing the output.
I have the code, as well as the PDF and midi, on github at https://github.com/tbear2500/Psalm51.

In addition, I've attached a PNG showing the problem.

The organization of my code works as follows: defs.lyi has some definitions I use in all my projects to make writing music easier, and is included by every other .lyi. The actual music is contained in the other various .lyi files. template.lyi contains time changes and other things that should affect each part in exactly the same manner. score.ly includes all other files and has the \score{} block and actually does the work of creating the PDF and midi files.

Tyler