Fixed ledger line width with no dimension.

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Fixed ledger line width with no dimension.
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 20:53:58 +0100

Hi All,

Please find herewith my last attempt to reach a kind of modern and easy gregorian notation (see previous discussion here :

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/kind-of-gregorian-moving-noteheads-tc170995.html and here :

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Hungarian-Gregorian-tc171130.html).

And I'm stucked for some days now: Since note heads should stick together, ledger lines desapear (or are hidden by the note heads, see attached pic).

So I'm looking for a way to fix the leger line length without any dimension so that no gap would remain.

TIA for any help,

Cheers

Pierre