Re: putting markup above chord names

From: Siena Kaplan
Subject: Re: putting markup above chord names
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:49:44 -0500

I know, I should, just haven't had a chance.  Thank you, that totally worked!

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Kevin Barry <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Siena Kaplan <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, the guide to posting makes a big deal about not including too much of the code

Yes, in general you should try and post just enough code that it a) will compile, and b) illustrates the problem.

The 2 is slightly higher than the 1, which bothers me.  Is there any way to make it default to the same height?

Yes; the key is to check that the RehearsalMark lives in the Score context, therefore:
\override Score.RehearsalMark #'Y-offset = #3
should work (you'll have to pick the right value).

By the way I would recommend updating to the latest stable version of LilyPond!