Re: Hungarian Gregorian

From: Rita Composer
Subject: Re: Hungarian Gregorian
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:23:44 +0100

Wow, that looks cool "easy".

I tried, and it changes only one notehead's space.
So if I have one tone in that particular score should I change all the notehead's space one by one?

Can I change at the beginning and stop changing it at the end of the score?
I have more small scores/music/tone on a page and I'd like to adjust only one.

Thanks for your quick reply again!
sr. Judit

I1d like to ask how can I override the space between single noteheads/ melismas just in one score.
So for example I have 1 page with several scores and I'd like to have bigger distance / space between noteheads in one score.

I've found this in the ily file

space =

#(define-music-function

(parser location anzahl)

(number?)

#{

\grace { \repeat unfold #anzahl s }

#})

But I cannot see any numbers to change...

Yes, absolutely, '\space' is your friend; try:

\version "2.19.15"

\include "modernGregorian.ily"

\transpose c c' {
  \clef G
  \omit Stem
  \key c\major
  \melisma { a4^\markup {\fontsize #1.5 l} \lst a \tli g \lst a \tli g }
  \space #30
  d \bar "||"

Pierre